A major event on the airworthiness calendar this June is the 34th Conference and the 28th Symposium of the International Committee on Aeronautical Fatigue and Structural Integrity (ICAF) in Helsinki, Finland.
ICAF is the leading international conference on all aspects of aeronautical fatigue and structural integrity. It attracts leaders from the entire aeronautical industry, important research laboratories, military specialists, members of the academia, regulatory agencies, and aircraft operators.
I have attended every ICAF since 1995. I presented papers at:
- ICAF 1995 Melbourne, Australia: The Aero Commander Chronicle
- ICAF 1999 Seattle, USA: Gnats and Camels
- ICAF 2005 Hamburg, Germany: Rough Diamond
- ICAF 2007 Naples, Italy: Rusty Diamond
- ICAF 2011, Montreal, Canada: Sticks and Stones
I continue to attend international conferences like ICAF because I want to offer you the world’s latest and best advice on airframe airworthiness for your project, training or legal matter.